Supercharged Headwater Build Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercharged Headwater Build Progress

In Vietnam for a few months, so my boat has taken a momentary halt in progress. But while I was sitting here daydreaming about mini boating I figured it would be cool to upload some progress pictures and share some cool ideas I have for my build along the way. When I left for my trip I had just finished welding out the hull, installing my hydraulic rams and latch for the motor cover and I had just bolted in my Warn RT 3500 winch hidden under the bow. This will be nice for not only winching out pesky log jams and helping free myself off of sandbars, but I also anticipate on making a couple 4 wheel dollies to winch mine and my buddies boat's on to my 10ft sled deck. If you look closely you can see the 1/2 inch OD aluminum pipe I welded into the bow to act as a fairlead for the winch cable. Can't wait to get back home and finish this thing. Should see more progress pictures come July when I am back home.

It was a relief when the float test came back positive!

Comment

2009 Seadoo Wake 215 donor with a Riva 260hp kit
      Last edited by 260Ty; 04-12-2019, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Might be wishful thinking that I will be able to pull the boat up the near vertical ramp of mine but we will see! Anyone have any thoughts whether this idea will work or not?

Comment

for what its worth the hull will fit in the back of the truck box with out the sled deck too. for less incline on the ramp. hull looks good!

Comment

Project update with some pictures to help anyone with questions. I also built some sweet adjustable engine mounts with 5/8" stainless ready rod. I slit the mounts in the hull, so the motor can be fine tuned side to side as well as up and down with levelling nuts to get he alignment perfect without dicking around with shims.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X