Jet stream headwater my build progression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet stream headwater my build progression

Here are some pics of the first boat I have taken on building. Learning lots about welding and fab work. But still jazzed to keep this thing progressing. I’ll try to continue loading pics as I go

Comment

On to the bottom... gonna use 200 ish 5/16 by 1.1/4 ss flat head bolts. With seal washers. Hopefully she don’t leak

Comment

New to forum and mini boats. Getting ready to start my own so I’ll be following your build process... keep the pics coming and any pitfalls or tips you come across. Looking good so far!

Comment

There same here, have not got my kit yet, but will be following your build thread. With this kit, do you get all the information and instruction on installing the drive and engine?

Comment

Originally posted by MTRivers View Post
            There same here, have not got my kit yet, but will be following your build thread. With this kit, do you get all the information and instruction on installing the drive and engine?
            Instructions are included for the kit (the hull) but not the complete boat build. We however are in contact with lots of guys through out the entire build to help where we can!

Comment

Working...
            X